I received this t.v for Christmas and was so excited to take it to college.Well, that will not be happening.

When I tried to set it up, the t.v would not turn on and the screen would go completely black. For a couple days we tried calling Element and seeing what was going wrong, and they gave us no clear answer. The longest amount of time it stayed on was 10 minutes.

I went through so much hassle and horrible customer service to find out the replacement t.v's are refurbished.Save your money and buy from someone else!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of element electronics tv from Element Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $120 and wants Element Electronics to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor product, products, i think they are not honorable and poor product and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Element Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Element Electronics?

Comments