I received this t.v for Christmas and was so excited to take it to college.Well, that will not be happening.

When I tried to set it up, the t.v would not turn on and the screen would go completely black. For a couple days we tried calling Element and seeing what was going wrong, and they gave us no clear answer. The longest amount of time it stayed on was 10 minutes.

I went through so much hassle and horrible customer service to find out the replacement t.v's are refurbished.Save your money and buy from someone else!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of element electronics tv from Element Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $120 and wants Element Electronics to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor product, products, i think they are not honorable and poor product and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Element Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Element Electronics?

Comments

Element Electronics - Cracked Screens Element Electronics "I bought two 32 inch flat screen televisions last year around black Friday from Walmart and now both screens are cracked. You can see the picture but there are lines..." Read more Element Electronics - Element Tv Review from Baltimore, Maryland Element Electronics "I just brought one and it keeps saying no signal. This sucks! They got me for my money. You losers! Take it off the market. I have cable and..." Read more Element Electronics - Eldft465j Tv Review Element Electronics "We Bought an Element 55 in television for Christmas of 2012. PARENTS AND PET OWNERS BEWARE!!!!! We were watching our Element Television when all the sudden it came Crashing to..." Read more Element Electronics - E4sft551 Tv Review from Ontario, California Element Electronics "I bought an Element 4K tv on Thanksgiving day 2015 from Target. Starting having problems after about 6 months with snowy strip down the right side. It would..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more