1.5

My father bought a Element tv in 2014 thinking it was a digital tv because it claims to be, our cable company had not yet finished converting over to digital so we had no problems with the tv until a few days ago when our provider finished converting to digital, not thinking anything of it we switched all the tv's in the house to digital and no problem, when we went to do mt fathers tv for him it would not pick up any channels, we contacted our cable provider and was told that the Element tv will not pick up digital channels with out the converter box.No wonder the tv is so cheap.

It really is a waste of money!

My father is on a fixed income he can't afford all this.I will never buy nor recommend the Element brand to anyone, EVER!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of element electronics tv from Element Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $90 and wants Element Electronics to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor quality tv. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Element Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Element Electronics?

Comments

Oskaloosa, Iowa, United States #1120731

I agree! Even with a converter box it still doesn't pick up any digital channels..

Ours wouldn't work with the converter box, either.