1.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Never ever buy a element TV!We bought ours brand new in November 2014, the TV went out around August 2015 and it wasn't till October 2015 when they were able to finally replace it (after a nightmare and multiple calls and e-mails).

It is now April 2016 and of course the refurbished TV they sent us has now stopped working. The "Technician" that answered the phone basically told us sorry, there was nothing they could do. We requested a supervisor who advised a refurbished TV only holds a 30 day warranty and Element is not responsible. So our $500.00 TV (which is a lot for our family) is now a 60 inch piece of garbage.

Trust me when I say to avoid this company at all costs.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and products. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of element electronics tv and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Element Electronics needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned element electronics tv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Element Electronics.

Had an Experience with Element Electronics?

Comments