Update by user Jun 07, 2015

It has been a month and I still haven't gotten a reply from Elements TV.I am VERY MAD about this.

They could at lest acknowledge they got a report from me.

NOTHING, ABSOTELY NOTHING.hat else can I do to get my refund or another TV ?

Original review posted by user May 08, 2015

I bught a 19" Elements TV on 9/24/2014.I never got it out of the box until 4/29/2015 since I bought it for our camper.

It has a 1 year warranty and I bought an additional 2 year warranty. It doesn't work. It is just a bunch of squares. I returned it to Walmart, but they wouldn't accept it, said I had to contact the manufacturer.

I have contacted the manufacturer and received NO RESPONSE. I am disabled and I can't afford to buy another TV.

I either want my money back, or a new TV.At least have the common respect to answer.

A VERY UPSET CUSTOMER.

Joyce Cundiff

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of their product and difficulty of warranty use. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of element electronics tv and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Element Electronics needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned element electronics tv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Element Electronics.

Comments