392 US-321 BYP, Winnsboro, SC 29180, USA
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I bought the Element 65 inch smart tv with wifi after saving for my super bowl party.I had the tv delivered to my freight forwarder and it was shipped to me in the Bahamas.

The tv was installed and I was trying to get use to the features. The quality of the picture was sub par and going through the tv was difficult but since I had bought it I was just going to have to deal with it. Four days into it, the tv started turning off after 5 seconds. At first I thought that I did something but after unplugging the tv hoping it would reset the problem still existed.

I looked online and found out that many persons were having the same issue that I was dealing with. I called customer support and they were very helpful and after a few pictures, emails and calls they said that they would refund my money. I knew I have to get the tv back to the U.S. to send back to the company and I was willing to take the loss on that end and also the loss on paying $300 in duty to have the tv come into the Bahamas but I was just glad they were refunding me my money.

Then I got a call stating to me that because the tv was in the Bahamas the warranty is void and they were not going to refund my money. My response was, should I'm I now to take my tv and throw it in the garbage along with the $300 for duty and the $600 for the cost of the tv for 4 days that the tv worked? The person said that I could take it to a repair person and have them look at it. The purpose of me buying a new tv and not a second hand tv was so I would not have to deal with any problems now you want to tell me take it to a technician.

I am very disappointed in Element and this crappy tv and the way in which this situation was handled. One thousand dollars may not be important to a big company but when a hard working man losses one thousand dollars of earned money it is very heart breaking. I could have lied and said that the tv was in Florida but I am not that kind of person. That is why I was not asking for money to get it there and I was just going to take the loss on that but Element did not even care.

There should be a law against stuff like this because I was robbed. This tv should be taken off the market because it has so many issues and customers should be warned about it. I tried to give the smaller company a chance, but it was a big mistake.

I should have just gotten a Samsung and spend the extra money and not have the headache.ELEMENT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Element Electronics Tv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Quick response.

I didn't like: Tv not being made with quality, Tv will not turn on.