Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I sent photos of the defective TV and the 5 month old receipt (as customer service requested), but they said they won't honor the warranty because: "it appears that your product has suffered physical damage."

As U can see by the attached pix, that's not the case! Here is my response:

Aug 4, 2021, 1:02 EDT

"Dear Katy,

Well that's just wrong!

What sort of horrible warranty policy is that?! I only had the TV for 5 months and it stopped working!

And that's a lie about the TV suffering physical damage! The only times I've touched it since I set it up is when I've slightly turned it an inch or two for a better viewing angle.

All I know is that normally when I turned the TV on, it would take a little while for an image (the menu?) to appear. However, when I turned it on on Sunday, what immediately came up on the screen was this distorted image of abstract shapes and color.

Perhaps the pictures I attached weren't very well lit.

As you can see by these 3 new moderately brighter photos, there is absolutely no ... (even slightly) ...

damage at all!

I of course would appreciate it if you would reconsider your inconsiderate decision. I'd rather not file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, or some consumer complaint sites, but I will if I have to."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, The Element Electronics customer service never replied back to my rebuttal!

Element Electronics Cons: Warranty not honored.

Comments

#2065719

We do see in the pictures either something hit is or there was too much pressure applied on the Element TV. If you would like to discuss this further, please email our Customer Support team at customerservice@elementelectronics.com – text us at 888-842-3577 – or chat us www.elementelectronics.com.

Element Electronics Reviews