Dayton, Tennessee
1.6K views 3 comments

I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics and got sent to a voice mail, left my name and number and they never called me back.I also sent emails and never got a reply.

Related: Element Electronics - Review about Element 40-Inch Tv from Bronxville, New York

I finally went back to target and explained to them how horrible the manufacturer was and they exchanged my tv for a different brand in the same size. Thank you to target! Not element!

Bad customer service!!!Very dissatisfied with that company and will not buy another product from them!

Review about: Element Tv.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Element Electronics Tv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Element Electronics?

Comments

Redonnasitton1

Same thing I'm going thru wright now with my Element Tv that my boyfriend bought me for a Valentine's day this year. Ive only had it a little over 3 months. It's horrible!!!!

mommy
Greenwood, Indiana, United States #936224

We bought our son a 32" Element Tv on Black Friday 2014 for Xmas.He opened it on Christmas morning and it was busted.

The returned it to Wal-Mart got a new one of the same and the screen is so unclear you can't even see the colors or whats going on.

What a piece of trash that we spent a $100.00 on for our son.He was very sad to get a present that didn't work.

to mommy #980759

awww whahhhhhhhh! cry me a frigging river jeez. you spent a whopping $100 on a tv , what were you expecting?