Element Electronics - Review about Element Tv from Dayton, Tennessee

157 of 210 Element Electronics reviews

I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics and got sent to a voice mail, left my name and number and they never called me back.I also sent emails and never got a reply.

I finally went back to target and explained to them how horrible the manufacturer was and they exchanged my tv for a different brand in the same size. Thank you to target! Not element!

Bad customer service!!!Very dissatisfied with that company and will not buy another product from them!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Element Tv
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #566792

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Element Electronics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 3 No 3
Had the same issue 12 Yes 12
157 of 210 Element Electronics reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Redonnasitton1

Jun 10, 2015 #993426

Same thing I'm going thru wright now with my Element Tv that my boyfriend bought me for a Valentine's day this year. Ive only had it a little over 3 months. It's horrible!!!!

1 0 Reply
mommy

Jan 25, 2015 #936224 Greenwood, Indiana, United States

We bought our son a 32" Element Tv on Black Friday 2014 for Xmas. He opened it on Christmas morning and it was busted. The returned it to Wal-Mart got a new one of the same and the screen is so unclear you can't even see the colors or whats going on. What a piece of trash that we spent a $100.00 on for our son. He was very sad to get a present that didn't work.

0 0 Reply

May 06, 2015 #980759

awww whahhhhhhhh! cry me a frigging river jeez. you spent a whopping $100 on a tv , what were you expecting?

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Element Electronics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Element Electronics.
Filing a new complaint about
×