It's so funny, we just bought a 50" for $368 and my fiancé was reading on the Walmart website on the way home all these positive comments about the color and the sound and blah blah blah, well we got home and hooked it up and the color is ***.The color was a thousand times better in our old Sony with the fat back!
I tried messing with the contrast and the color but it made it worse. It has green pixels all over the dark and the light colors, it also has a green line down the left side, right On the edge. Thank god that it happened now instead of later! I'm sorry to the people that are stuck with it and didn't get any help from Walmart or the company themselves...
Don't buy this tv! You might not be as lucky as me and have it suck from the get-go, I know it's a good deal but it's not a good deal when it doesn't work right and you have to buy a different one.
Good luck everyone!This photo doesn't show what we can see, but it is really bad...
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Element Electronics 50 Inch Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "My son was so excited to purchase this TV. He had saved his allowance for almost two years to purchase a big screen TV. I'm a single mom working two..."
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."