Review about Element Electronics 50 Inch Tv from Cheboygan, Michigan
It's so funny, we just bought a 50" for $368 and my fiancé was reading on the Walmart website on the way home all these positive comments about the color and the sound and blah blah blah, well we got home and hooked it up and the color is ***.The color was a thousand times better in our old Sony with the fat back!
I tried messing with the contrast and the color but it made it worse. It has green pixels all over the dark and the light colors, it also has a green line down the left side, right On the edge. Thank god that it happened now instead of later! I'm sorry to the people that are stuck with it and didn't get any help from Walmart or the company themselves...
Don't buy this tv! You might not be as lucky as me and have it suck from the get-go, I know it's a good deal but it's not a good deal when it doesn't work right and you have to buy a different one.
Good luck everyone!This photo doesn't show what we can see, but it is really bad...
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Element Electronics 50 Inch Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."