Element Electronics - Review about Element 60-Inch Tv from Alexander City, Alabama
I am having an identical issue on a 60...green lines...sent pics over and over...told me to recycle at bestbuy but ours won't take anything over 32 inches...bought useless warranty from Walmart...now they want me to mail to a recycle center...even though there are several identical models on the floor at Walmart as we speak...and they say they will not reimburse tax or warranty money...after I send my tv to a recycle center I am supposed to trust this company to do the right thing and wait 6-8 weeks for refund...no one ever returns calls regardless of method of contact...third party phone operators on support number are a total waste of time...Would love to talk to a real decision maker at the company...all they have to do is call my local Walmart and arrange a swap...oh and TV is only 8 months old
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Element 60-Inch Tv
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "It's so funny, we just bought a 50" for $368 and my fiancé was reading on the Walmart website on the way home all these positive comments about the color..."
- "My daughter came home with a messed up uneven cut by Jessica Thompson. Dava answered the phone when I called about it and all she said was well....... No reaponse..."
- "Hello my name is Tracey...i worked in the Front End Department Earthfare for 2 years. We closed recently and our customers were the best. Im really gonna miss talking, laughing..."
- " L'Oreal Paris Feria Absolute Platinum Advanced Lightening System, Extreme Platinum Since I have used this product my hair is falling out at the root. I am a retired Cosmetologist and have..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."