Element Electronics - Review about Element 60-Inch Tv from Alexander City, Alabama
I am having an identical issue on a 60...green lines...sent pics over and over...told me to recycle at bestbuy but ours won't take anything over 32 inches...bought useless warranty from Walmart...now they want me to mail to a recycle center...even though there are several identical models on the floor at Walmart as we speak...and they say they will not reimburse tax or warranty money...after I send my tv to a recycle center I am supposed to trust this company to do the right thing and wait 6-8 weeks for refund...no one ever returns calls regardless of method of contact...third party phone operators on support number are a total waste of time...Would love to talk to a real decision maker at the company...all they have to do is call my local Walmart and arrange a swap...oh and TV is only 8 months old
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Element 60-Inch Tv
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a 32" December 2015 for when My daughters visit and put it in their room. Less than a month later, and used two (2) week ends, had vertical color..."
- "the color is running in 7 different places from the top of the TV to the middle..."
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "The female who did my nails conducted a long phone conversation during the time she worked on my nails. The manicure she gave me was terrible and during her phone..."
- "I bought the Nabi Dreamtab for my granddaughter. It stopped working about 9 months after I bought it. I had the receipt and the original box it came..."
- "First and last time dealing with this company. During the order we constantly got emails saying they had not received our payment. Then we would get an email..."