Element Electronics - Review about Element 60-Inch Hdtv
My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the top to the bottom in the middle of the screen.He did not buy the intended warranty so now I'm stuck with this screwed up tv.
When we first got it u could turn it on and only the voice would work NO PICTURES so we turned it off and back in to get it to work properly.Stuck with a bad high dollar element tv and not happy about it :(
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Element Elefw605 60-Inch Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "We just opened our new Element 50" tv that we purchased at Target and the screen is not all the way in the frame at the top and the screen..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."