Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Tv remote

Can I get another from the store or do I have to get it from U or would. Universal remote work as well???

2 answers
PalatableEdibleFrog

Just purchased remote hAd cable but no longer TV keeps saying no signal so remote won't work till that is gone

PalatableEdibleFrog
@PalatableEdibleFrog

I need to talk to live person how

View more answers (1)

where do i find the blue

wgere do i find the blue data jackon on my unit?

Ann McDonald
Your issue can be addressed by reviewing your Owners Manual or you can use live chat option to communicate to Element electronics customer support represetative.
View

What size screws are used for the T.v. wall mount

Can't county screws that fit into the holes in the back of t.v. for wall mounting

Ann McDonald

You may contact Element Electronics customer service and ask their assistant for help. You can do it either by phone at 888- 842-3577 or by email at customerservice@elementelectronics.com

View

How do I turn off the built in voice that speaks when I change vol

by MilkyServal

View

Want to re enter info for wireless connection to Netflix

by GaseousOtter

How in the he'll do you find where info goes to re connect wireless internet

Wifi

by PetitePython

My TV is all set up with cable box and working fine. How do I access the WiFi

Semi-black screen

by user56512195

Half of my TV screen is almost completely black, and has a stripe of clear screen going through the black. Where can I go to fix this issue with my screen?

Remote retrieve deleted channels

by user19497612

Retrieve deleted channel with remote

My new Element

by user31496837

How can I place my new tv under warranty?

View

Owners manual for their tv's

by user68495043

Trying to hookup antenna to tv n DVD player as well,got them hooked up but nothing is happening

Element tv

I can see the picture of my tv really good but I can not hear what it’s saying it only makes a buzzing noise the whole time the tv is on

1 answer

Loud bussing sound is all we hear.

Questions 11