Element Electronics - Poor product and customer service

34 of 210 Element Electronics reviews

Ipurchased a 32" television less than a year, around 11months the color went out and the tv began to make a humming sound in addition to having lines across the screen.I contacted Element and was instructed to do trouble shooting by disconnecting it from the cable, attempt to reset the tv, taking pictures of the front of the tv while on, pictures of the back to show model and serial number, and a picture of the original receipt.

I'm Now over two weeks into trying to resolve this matter. Two days ago, I was told to connect it to another device to see if there was a change in the picture, to which the was none. I've sent and received over 15 emails telling me things to do which I've done everything they requested. I've spoken to 7 different persons including what was supposed to be managers/supervisors.

To this day nothing has been done to resolve the master. The warranty will expire in five more days but I purchased an extended warranty at the time of purchase. This has proven to be a very horrible experience. I don't recommend anyone purchase their products.

I'm filling acomplaint with BBB today and forwarding all communications I've had to my attorney to get the matter resolved.

Element has the worst product on the market and customer service will give you the run around with out give honest direct answers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Initial purchase
  • What I disliked
    • Quality of customer service and how they honored the warranty
    • Honoring of warranty

Reason of review:
Warranty issue
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Element 32-Inch Flat Screen Tv
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #827500

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Element Electronics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
34 of 210 Element Electronics reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 26 #1165033

All the TVs fail within 15 months because of a defective capacitor on the main board. Nothing they suggest works, they are just jerking you around. Sue them like I am.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.