Element Electronics - Poor product and customer service
Ipurchased a 32" television less than a year, around 11months the color went out and the tv began to make a humming sound in addition to having lines across the screen.I contacted Element and was instructed to do trouble shooting by disconnecting it from the cable, attempt to reset the tv, taking pictures of the front of the tv while on, pictures of the back to show model and serial number, and a picture of the original receipt.
I'm Now over two weeks into trying to resolve this matter. Two days ago, I was told to connect it to another device to see if there was a change in the picture, to which the was none. I've sent and received over 15 emails telling me things to do which I've done everything they requested. I've spoken to 7 different persons including what was supposed to be managers/supervisors.
To this day nothing has been done to resolve the master. The warranty will expire in five more days but I purchased an extended warranty at the time of purchase. This has proven to be a very horrible experience. I don't recommend anyone purchase their products.
I'm filling acomplaint with BBB today and forwarding all communications I've had to my attorney to get the matter resolved.
Element has the worst product on the market and customer service will give you the run around with out give honest direct answers.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Initial purchase
What I disliked
- Quality of customer service and how they honored the warranty
- Honoring of warranty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "This trip will be my first and last ride on megabus. First and foremost i'm requesting a full refund for reservation #27-4119-113015-M37R-2330-CHR-WAS in the sum of all of my monies..."
- "My boyfriend's family and I booked a place in Brooklyn for 1 night. I gave the place a 1 star because it was absolutely disgustingly dirty (have photos for proof)...."
- "Before doing any business with Alfred Kayser, you should know that if he talks you into doing his rewiring service which he touts as superior to stock, he will attempt..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."