Baltimore, Maryland

Ipurchased a 32" television less than a year, around 11months the color went out and the tv began to make a humming sound in addition to having lines across the screen.I contacted Element and was instructed to do trouble shooting by disconnecting it from the cable, attempt to reset the tv, taking pictures of the front of the tv while on, pictures of the back to show model and serial number, and a picture of the original receipt.

Related: Element Electronics Tv Review

I'm Now over two weeks into trying to resolve this matter. Two days ago, I was told to connect it to another device to see if there was a change in the picture, to which the was none. I've sent and received over 15 emails telling me things to do which I've done everything they requested. I've spoken to 7 different persons including what was supposed to be managers/supervisors.

To this day nothing has been done to resolve the master. The warranty will expire in five more days but I purchased an extended warranty at the time of purchase. This has proven to be a very horrible experience. I don't recommend anyone purchase their products.

I'm filling acomplaint with BBB today and forwarding all communications I've had to my attorney to get the matter resolved.

Element has the worst product on the market and customer service will give you the run around with out give honest direct answers.

Review about: Element 32-Inch Flat Screen Tv.

I liked: Initial purchase.

I didn't like: Quality of customer service and how they honored the warranty, Honoring of warranty.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Element Electronics Tv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $200
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Element Electronics?

Comments

All the TVs fail within 15 months because of a defective capacitor on the main board. Nothing they suggest works, they are just jerking you around. Sue them like I am.