San Antonio, Texas

11 months after I bought this product from Target, the picture started flashing intermittently.The screen will freeze and flash for about a minute and continue to do this every five minutes or so.

Related: Element Electronics - Review about Tv Replacement from Glendale, Arizona

I found a website that claimed it had a 24 month manufacturers warranty so I called Element's non-customer service where they said they could do nothing about it. Long story short, I can pay the price of the TV to have it fixed or just buy another one.

I assure you it will NOT be an Element television.This one will become "yard art" at the local land fill.

Review about: Tv.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Element Electronics Tv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $700
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Element Electronics?

Comments

DK

Bought a 50" Element TV on black friday of 2013.4 months later the TV goes completely out.

We were informed by Element that these TVs were made specifically for Black Friday and that they had been having problems with them but no parts to fix them. Offered to refund money or 40" TV. Had to return TV to get refund. They sent us a label to ship back by FedEx.

TV got damaged in shipping and Fedex want cover because it wasn't reported at time of delivery, Element says since Fedex want cover its not there problem. In other words we got screwed out of a TV and refund. Want ever buy another Element or TV on black friday.

Makes a bad name for American made products.We purchased the 2 year warranty from Target but couldnt use it because it still was under manufactures warranty.

anonymous

It is really too bad that people are having so much trouble with the Element TVs. These TVs are made in the US. I have read all kinds of bad reviews on them on many different sites.