I bought a 32" TV June 6th of this year.As of today December 27th 2012 the sound is fading in/out, and I have no picture.

I bought an extended warranty as well. I called customer service, and what I was told that I have to ship my tv back to there repair shop. In return they will send me a refurbish replacement tv. I told the representative, I did not buy a refurbish tv and that is bad business.

My tv is barely 6 mos old, and this is the service you provide to the consumer who purchase your product. I will never purchase an element brand product again. The best advertising is word of mouth, and I will make sure my friends nor family purchase this brand as well. This incident has taught me a valuable lesson.

Do your research when you make a major purchase, and ask around about the product before you buy it. I'm also going to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau as well. I hope this Company goes out of business. There product is defective, and doesn't deserve to be on the market for sell.

I'm very PISSED!

My tv is fairly new, and Element Electronics wants to give me a refurbish tv.I rather throw this peice of sh**** away and take my lose.

Review about: Element Electronics Tv.

Had an Experience with Element Electronics?

Comments

Demotte, Indiana, United States #912983

I think I am going through the same hassle!!!My element TV is less than 4 months old, and I can't get a reply from them after 4 days of calling!

My TV just quit working all together!! Had to go buy another TV! Only have one TV in the house!! I'm out $200.00 for this TV, and out over $250.00 for the new TV!!

I hope to have some answers soon!!

I don't want a refurbished TV either!!That's not what I purchased either!!!

From their warranty statement 40” and Under Screen Size Models: "...will replace the Product with new or refurbished product of similar or better quality, at Element’s option..." It seems pretty clear that they are meeting the obligations of the warranty.Refurbished simply means opened box at a minimum and may indicate repair or servicing has been performed.

Regardless, they are offering exactly what is required: a replacement.When one does not read the details in the warranty, he / she may be surprised, or upset, to find what is offered by the contract.