I have had Series L 1401298180006157, Model ELEFW195, for about 2 years.Recently, the tv was knocked over.

The place where it connects to the stand got broken. I was sure that this would be the end of the television. Did a bit of taping, this did not work. Tried glue, no go.

The right top edge is cracked. Now it just balances itself, and it has fallen to the floor at least 20 times. Amazingly enough, it keeps on working. I am very impressed and delighted.

Thank you for making such a wonderful product. Any ideas for reattachment? Thanks again. I am told I need to enter at least one hundred words.

Have tried to add on, but truthfully, it did not take that many words to tell you how happy I am with my Element television.

Hope I have 100 words.Maggie

Had an Experience with Element Electronics?

Comments

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1307303

I had a similar experience.Mine fell off a 3 foot high table and landed on it's side (on a soft surface) and front (on a hard object).

The only damage was that the screen coating was scraped in two places and in bright scenes it looks like it has a splattered fruit fly on it.I can live with that.