Animas, New Mexico

A day or so prior to losing the sound on my Element T.V.the sound became scratchy at times.

The next time I turned it on there was no sound at all. This T.V. was purchased 11 months ago by my husband for me as a Christmas gift. This failure is not only troublesome but emotionally trying as my husband passed away 6 months ago and it was the last gift he gave me and the thought of throwing it in the garbage literally makes me want to break down and cry.

With all the expense and consequences of his unexpected death my finances are very limited so purchasing another T.V. is pretty much out of the question.

Thanks Element Electronics for making a difficult time in my life even worse and be assured that when I am able to obtain another T.V.it will certainly not be yours!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of element electronics tv from Element Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Element Electronics to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Element Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Element Electronics?

Comments

Carmi, Illinois, United States #1352333

Same here.I purchased a element TV less than a year ago with my taxes.

I've become unemployed and can't afford a replacement.The audio is completely out for all inputs.