Ease of Use

I pu8rchased an element tv from walmart on 01/08/15.as of today, 04/20/15 I no longer have picture, all it says is no signal.

Thought it was the HDMi cable so went and bought another one. NOPE, that didn't fix it. Called walmart and I am past the i90 day return policy. SO now I am stuck with a POS TV,.

I will NEVER buy antoher element tv. they are GARBAGE. getting in touch with element is a joke. Send it back, it cost almpost as much as the *** tv.

NOT happening.Just make a better quality product that will last.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $188. The author is overall dissatisfied with Element Electronics. The most disappointing about tv from Element Electronics was poor product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Element Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Element Electronics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Element Electronics?

Comments

Chandler, Arizona, United States #1178184

I agree totally.Element Electronics is garbage.

My TV shows the "No Signal" blue screen every 3 to 4 seconds after about a half hour on. The customer service sucks. The woman just kept blaming my cable provider and would give no further help. I would never buy an Element Electronic product again.

Don't go cheap folks.

It's really not worth it.You get what you pay for.