This tv will not pick up digital channels!

We called customer care and they said my local cable company had encrypted them! You have to use a converter box to get them!

THEY ARE LIARS AND CHEATS!

I AM REPORTING TO BBB

TRIED TO TALK TO SOMEONE THERE AND THEY WERE RUDE AND ACTED LIKE THEY DID NOT UNDERSTAND ME.

WOULD NOT EVEN CONSIDER WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY

i WILL NEVER PURCHASE A TV FROM ELEMENT NOR WILL I RECOMMEND THE M TO ANYONE I KNOW

BAD BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FALSE ADVERTISEMENT

THEY ARE TERRIBLE PEOPLE AND CONS1

This person wrote the review because of not as described of element electronics tv from Element Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Element Electronics to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was their products. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Element Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Element Electronics?

Comments

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States #966354

I have the same issue the women was extremely rude and unhelpful. I cannot return the TV bc the box was put in the trash by my roommate so I'm out 250$