I bought my daughter this 32In smart tv for Christmas so she can take it to college.Within a month the tv started turning off all buy itself.

Called the technical support and had to talk to a rude customer service rep talking me through on how to reset the tv. She was getting frustrated with me because the tv wouldn't do what she was telling me to do. She then said we will need to submit a warranty claim. I told her I don't know where my receipt is and she then said they can't do anything for me.

I finally got the tv to reset and it worked for a month and had to reset again, but now it keeps dropping the wifi so the tv turns off again.This was the worst gift I ever bought and regret ever getting something with no quality.

Review about: Element Electronics Tv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Element Electronics?

Comments

I bought 60" lasted a little over year before lines started thought it was a good buy for the price ...lol w almart no longer sells them so I bought a 55" name brand instead...this is junk stay away..screen now black and in my garage waiting for trash to run to pick up....