Ive had this tv for 1 year and 4 months and its never been tampered with or damaged and it wont turn on now. I am very upset with this situation because i havent had tv in over a week now and i dont have the money to get a new one.

I feel that a brand new tv should not just quit working after this short period of time and i would really appreciate it if you guys would resolve this issue for me because its causing alot of stress in my household. I had arranged for a call back from a manager named Nathan but unfortunately my cell phone service ended the day he was supposed to call. Please email me with details on how we can resolve this issue. I am sure if anybody else was in my situation they would be extremely upset as well and i would imagine Element would do what it takes to fix it in order to keep a happy customer.

I am doing everything i can to get help and it seems like nobody cares because its not them that its affecting.

Please get back to me with any questions or answer's you may have and i greatly appreciate the help you are giving me. Thank you and i hope to hear back from you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Element Electronics Tv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments