Verified Reviewer

I bought a 50 inch onn roku tv .. And it went out a couple months after i purchased it and nobody wants to help fix it our give me my money ... I cant even get anyone on the phone that knows what they are talking about at all ...

User's recommendation: Dont buy any thing through walmart or these people.

Location: Wichita, Kansas

Comments

#2009943

Hi there. We are so sorry your TV has gone out.

Let's try and help. If your TV is a 50-inch and the model number is 100021258, this TV was not manufactured by Element Electronics and Walmart should be able to help at 1-888-516-2630. If it is not the model above, we will try to help you with a warranty claim. If manufactured by Element Electronics you have a free 2-year warranty.

It is easy to get a hold of us: LIVE CHAT @ http://onntvsupport.com, TEXT or Call at 844-334-2355, or email us at customerservice@onntvsupport.com. We are hoping we can resolve this for you and make it right.

Element Electronics Reviews