Verified Reviewer

1.8

Same experience here.. Bought brand new in AZ, at first it was quirky but amazing picture for gaming and movies, 56 inch seemed good for the almost 400 I paid.

Then.... The remote being bluetooth seems to work when and if it wants to, I have to keep pairing the sound bar to it, This "Smart TV" must have downs syndrome as Youtube constantly freezes and you have to back out and re enter several times some days to get it to work. It says it pairs to devices only to not be able to use it nor find said device... I called customer service, the kid was helpful but the company SUCKS SUCKS SUCKIDDY SUCKS!

They gave me the out of warranty spiel. then OFFERED TO SELL ME ANOTHER REMOTE...

I will never purchase anything by this company ever again, even under threat of being beheaded on video. Element you are a pathetic company that does not stand by your crap product.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#2019257

Hi Chris, we can help replace your remote to see if that helps. Please contact our team at customerservice@elementelectronics.com.com – text us at 888-842-3577 – or chat us at www.elementelectronics.com to discuss the issue further. We are here to help.

Element Electronics Reviews