4.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I really like this TV.I have owned it for bout 1 year now.

The thing was an impulse buy when my Samsung died on me. Didn't know what to expect but hot ***. The darn thing only set me back 300 bones and it might even look better than my old Samsung (and it was half the price). I looked at reviews online after I bought the thing and the reviews were pretty mixed.

1 year later I can say that I haven't experienced any of the negative things that some have encountered.

Don't regret this one bit.Knowin that its made in America makes me feel even better about the purchase.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Element Electronics and uploaded a picture. He best about element electronics eldft501j tv from Element Electronics was tv works all the time. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Element Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Element Electronics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Element Electronics?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1225847

You may be one of the few who haven't had a problem with this cheaply-made telly. It's only been a year. Wait and you will see what others are complaining about.