Element Electronics - Excellent Element 50" Full HD 1080P LCD HDTV
I really like this TV.I have owned it for bout 1 year now.
The thing was an impulse buy when my Samsung died on me. Didn't know what to expect but hot ***. The darn thing only set me back 300 bones and it might even look better than my old Samsung (and it was half the price). I looked at reviews online after I bought the thing and the reviews were pretty mixed.
1 year later I can say that I haven't experienced any of the negative things that some have encountered.
Don't regret this one bit.Knowin that its made in America makes me feel even better about the purchase.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Tv works all the time
- So far ok
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "Tv don't turn on . Just a red light turns on..."
- "I ordered the cover they suggested for my boat and it was the wrong size but being winter and the boat was in storage ,I waited till it started to..."
- "After using Wen all in one hair treatment I noticed more and more hair in the shower stall and the drain protector. Hair was all over the bathroom after towel..."
- "The same guy always answers the phone and will never identify himself. He uses an alias "Kelly". The BBB indicates this is a sole proprietor company run by Mr...."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."