I really like this TV.I have owned it for bout 1 year now.

The thing was an impulse buy when my Samsung died on me. Didn't know what to expect but hot ***. The darn thing only set me back 300 bones and it might even look better than my old Samsung (and it was half the price). I looked at reviews online after I bought the thing and the reviews were pretty mixed.

1 year later I can say that I haven't experienced any of the negative things that some have encountered.

Don't regret this one bit.Knowin that its made in America makes me feel even better about the purchase.

Review about: Element 50 Full Hd 1080P Lcd Hdtv.

I liked: Tv works all the time, So far ok, Price, Picture.

4.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Element Electronics?

Comments

h.kitchener

You may be one of the few who haven't had a problem with this cheaply-made telly. It's only been a year. Wait and you will see what others are complaining about.