In November, 2008 I purchased brand new 26" Element LCD TV from Sears. Not even 2 years old I'm having much trouble w/ power button. Sound , NO picture. All white screen When it does finally come on the picture is good. the service guy quoted up to $400 to fix, that it wasn't the power supply but the "main board" .
DO not buy Element tv's !!!
They are ***!! ***! ***! ***! oh, and the trouble w/ Sears 800# is another story, cannot hear them they don't speak English sre as pain to deal with Sears suxx!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "I bought two 32 inch flat screen televisions last year around black Friday from Walmart and now both screens are cracked. You can see the picture but there are lines..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "Customers Beware!!: Don't Buy from Frontier Communications: Speaking only as a customer of Frontier Communicationâ€™s High Speed Internet and Phone Services, I have done all I could to work out with..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "Lennar: A Corporate Sleazebag? Too Big to go to Jail - The Lennar Story -FDI's soon to be released documentary. Good reading for anyone who is thinking..."
- "Brand new shoes with disintegrating sole. I have not worn them once. Its like the rubber is meltingI it is disintegrating. The sole is sticky to touch...."
- "I purchased a Gucci purse and tried to have it authenticated only to find out it was a fake. I originally bought it from Shop Hers who merged with..."
- "If April Arguin or Nikki Levin suggest that you paypal them directly to avoid fees, DON'T DO IT. Make sure it is marked for Goods and Services. That is definitely..."