Verified Reviewer

Bought an Element Roku in November of 2019 but just opened it and set it u maybe 4 months ago. Screen flickers in and out and the is so dark I can barely see it.

Now they're telling me I need the receipt from 2yrs ago. These people are no good just like their products

Location: West Point, Georgia

Comments

#2034277

Our team will be reaching out to you soon. This was a deal at $279.99 and they will issue a refund check.

#2033136

Hi Jamielle, I found your case in our records. If you can tell them the retailer and time, we most likely have records of the price for the model at the time.

Here was the last communication from our team. You are still reply to this email so we can process your warranty claim. We are here to help. "Joseph Jul 01 12:34 (assign) Hi JB, Case # EU- 1084868 We truly appreciate you as our customer, and your patience with the claims process.

Our records indicate that we are still missing some information from you that is necessary to move forward with the claim. Due to non-action from your end, this case will be archived for the time being.

Please feel free to reply to this email or call us at 888.842.3577 to pick this back up and complete the claims process. Thank you, Joseph, Element Electronics Customer Experience Team 888.842.3577 customerservice@elementelectronics.com

#2033527
@ElementElectronicsCares

I told them when and where I bought the TV from the very first time we talked

Element Electronics Reviews