Dayton, Tennessee
1.7K views
3.0

I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics and got sent to a voice mail, left my name and number and they never called me back.I also sent emails and never got a reply.

I finally went back to target and explained to them how horrible the manufacturer was and they exchanged my tv for a different brand in the same size. Thank you to target! Not element!

Bad customer service!!!Very dissatisfied with that company and will not buy another product from them!

Review about: Element Electronics Tv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Element Electronics?

Comments

Redonnasitton1

Same thing I'm going thru wright now with my Element Tv that my boyfriend bought me for a Valentine's day this year. Ive only had it a little over 3 months. It's horrible!!!!

Greenwood, Indiana, United States #936224

We bought our son a 32" Element Tv on Black Friday 2014 for Xmas.He opened it on Christmas morning and it was busted.

The returned it to Wal-Mart got a new one of the same and the screen is so unclear you can't even see the colors or whats going on.

What a piece of trash that we spent a $100.00 on for our son.He was very sad to get a present that didn't work.

to mommy #980759

awww whahhhhhhhh! cry me a frigging river jeez. you spent a whopping $100 on a tv , what were you expecting?