I am having an identical issue on a 60...green lines...sent pics over and over...told me to recycle at bestbuy but ours won't take anything over 32 inches...bought useless warranty from Walmart...now they want me to mail to a recycle center...even though there are several identical models on the floor at Walmart as we speak...and they say they will not reimburse tax or warranty money...after I send my tv to a recycle center I am supposed to trust this company to do the right thing and wait 6-8 weeks for refund...no one ever returns calls regardless of method of contact...third party phone operators on support number are a total waste of time...Would love to talk to a real decision maker at the company...all they have to do is call my local Walmart and arrange a swap...oh and TV is only 8 months old

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Element Electronics and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Element Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Element Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments