4.1

I have a 19"" flat screen and is showing on the screen no media device can you help me to get it working the way it was please

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of element electronics elefw195 tv from Element Electronics and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Element Electronics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Element Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Element Electronics?

Comments

If your cable TV provider delivers exclusively digital channels and no analog channels, do not buy an Element brand TV.Most, if not all, Element TVs were manufactured without a QAM rated tuner.

Look at the Specifications page in the Owner's Manuals for Element models; where you see NTSC and ATSC, or PAL, you should also see QAM.Without QAM, a tuner cannot decode a digital Cable TV signal.

#1219896

I have the tv less than a year..The media device keeps popping in and out...

I wont buy element ever.....

Thought the price wasn't expensive for a small tv for the bedroom, but now I know why they are cheap...I will go and buy another tv most likely a samsung or sony..