Element Electronics E4sft551 Tv Review from Ontario, California
I bought an Element 4K tv on Thanksgiving day 2015 from Target.Starting having problems after about 6 months with snowy strip down the right side.
It would come and go. Filled out a form online and never heard back from customer service. Finally after being irritated that it wouldn't go away called customer service. Was find tv is defective and the don't have any more refurbished tv's to replace it.
I can have a refund minus any taxes. I also have to provide the shipping box and packing materials to make sure their tv doesn't get damaged. Then 4-5 weeks for refund.
Ridiculous that they can sell this piece of ***.Customer service is horrible
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "I bought two 32 inch flat screen televisions last year around black Friday from Walmart and now both screens are cracked. You can see the picture but there are lines..."
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "Put in an order over the phone for EVERSILK SLIMMING CREAM never gave me confirmation or order# they took the payment and i never recieved my product, constantly ringing speaking..."
- "Worst company and customer service ever. Be very careful before ordering from them I order a free a trial thinking I would be able to cancel at any time and..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."