1.9
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I bought an Element 4K tv on Thanksgiving day 2015 from Target.Starting having problems after about 6 months with snowy strip down the right side.

It would come and go. Filled out a form online and never heard back from customer service. Finally after being irritated that it wouldn't go away called customer service. Was find tv is defective and the don't have any more refurbished tv's to replace it.

I can have a refund minus any taxes. I also have to provide the shipping box and packing materials to make sure their tv doesn't get damaged. Then 4-5 weeks for refund.

Ridiculous that they can sell this piece of ***.Customer service is horrible

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Element Electronics and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Element Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Element Electronics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Element Electronics?

Comments