Ontario, California

I bought an Element 4K tv on Thanksgiving day 2015 from Target.Starting having problems after about 6 months with snowy strip down the right side.

Related: Element Electronics E4sft551 Tv Review

It would come and go. Filled out a form online and never heard back from customer service. Finally after being irritated that it wouldn't go away called customer service. Was find tv is defective and the don't have any more refurbished tv's to replace it.

I can have a refund minus any taxes. I also have to provide the shipping box and packing materials to make sure their tv doesn't get damaged. Then 4-5 weeks for refund.

Ridiculous that they can sell this piece of ***.Customer service is horrible

Review about: Element Electronics E4Sft551.

1.9
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Element Electronics?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Element Electronics - Review about Element 60-Inch Hdtv Element Electronics "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..." Read more Element Electronics - Blinking and flashing from source to HDMI 2 Volume 2 Channel 2 video just flashing flashing constantly I could never put it on one station Element Electronics "Well first the cable outlet broke off and then the picture doesn't stay on a Pacific Channel it just keeps switching and flashing and blinking from HDMI 1 to 2..." Read more Review about Element Electronics 50 Inch Tv from Cheboygan, Michigan Element Electronics "It's so funny, we just bought a 50" for $368 and my fiancé was reading on the Walmart website on the way home all these positive comments about the color..." Read more Element Electronics - Poor product and customer service Element Electronics "Ipurchased a 32" television less than a year, around 11months the color went out and the tv began to make a humming sound in addition to having lines across the..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Roca Labs - AMAZING Don Karl Juravin SAVED my life Roca Labs "I have been using the AMAZING invention of Don Karl Juravin from Roca Labs since Jan 2017. I started with a weight of 217 and my current weight is 178...." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more