Ontario, California
1.9
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I bought an Element 4K tv on Thanksgiving day 2015 from Target.Starting having problems after about 6 months with snowy strip down the right side.

It would come and go. Filled out a form online and never heard back from customer service. Finally after being irritated that it wouldn't go away called customer service. Was find tv is defective and the don't have any more refurbished tv's to replace it.

I can have a refund minus any taxes. I also have to provide the shipping box and packing materials to make sure their tv doesn't get damaged. Then 4-5 weeks for refund.

Ridiculous that they can sell this piece of ***.Customer service is horrible

Review about: Element Electronics E4sft551 Tv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Element Electronics?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Element Electronics 50 Inch Tv from Cheboygan, Michigan Element Electronics "It's so funny, we just bought a 50" for $368 and my fiancé was reading on the Walmart website on the way home all these positive comments about the color..." Read more Element Electronics - Review about Element 60-Inch Tv from Alexander City, Alabama Element Electronics "I am having an identical issue on a 60...green lines...sent pics over and over...told me to recycle at bestbuy but ours won't take anything over 32 inches...bought useless warranty from..." Read more Element Electronics Eldft465J Review Element Electronics "We Bought an Element 55 in television for Christmas of 2012. PARENTS AND PET OWNERS BEWARE!!!!! We were watching our Element Television when all the sudden it came Crashing to..." Read more Element Electronics - Review about Element 60-Inch Hdtv Element Electronics "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more