I bought an Element 4K tv on Thanksgiving day 2015 from Target.Starting having problems after about 6 months with snowy strip down the right side.
It would come and go. Filled out a form online and never heard back from customer service. Finally after being irritated that it wouldn't go away called customer service. Was find tv is defective and the don't have any more refurbished tv's to replace it.
I can have a refund minus any taxes. I also have to provide the shipping box and packing materials to make sure their tv doesn't get damaged. Then 4-5 weeks for refund.
Ridiculous that they can sell this piece of ***.Customer service is horrible
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
You May Also Like
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "Put in an order over the phone for EVERSILK SLIMMING CREAM never gave me confirmation or order# they took the payment and i never recieved my product, constantly ringing speaking..."
- "Worst company and customer service ever. Be very careful before ordering from them I order a free a trial thinking I would be able to cancel at any time and..."
- "buena pagina para comprar articulos a buenos precios. tienen de todo un poco, desde articulos para decoracion de uñas a .40 centavos de dolar hasta celulares xiaomi recien lanzados al mercado! la..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."