Product: Element Electronics Customer Care Clear all filters (18 of 18 reviews match)
Review Rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Element Electronics - This is the worst customer service I’ve ever had I can’t get anyone on the phone I will never buy another element product

This is the worst customer service I’ve ever had I can’t get anyone on the phone I will never buy another element productAll I want is a new remote for my damn TV and I got to go to the active God to get somebody and can’t even get anybody on the phone

Element Electronics - Hook up wireless headphones

I cant understand the person. I have a loss of hearing . I Only speak American ENGLISH.

Element Electronics - Trouble customer service with my tv

My TV burned up and want come on to troubleshoot and I have only had this set for 8 months and now I'm going to have to buy another tv well it's not going to be an element of any kind you have lost my family and myself as customers good Reddits and have a *** day
1.5
Show
My TV HDMI wouldn't work and I sent it back. They said it could take 2 weeks to resolve my issue so I bought another TV. The next day the said my TV was shipped to me. I told them what I had done and asked them if I could send it back. It is now sitting in a closet,...

Element Electronics - Poorly

They act like they didn't here me
Show
There is a Gentelman by the name Richard walk me through the issues i had he stayed on the phone with me until i got it right after conversating with a few other customer service helpers that would not ake the time or even lesson to the issue i was having which was so...
IdealisticPigeon
IdealisticPigeon

Just want my issue fixed . my TV will not power up. Just want an exchange for another one please don't send me a refurbished one.Thank you.

4.4

Element Electronics - Customer Care Review

*** AWFUL AMD HORRIBLE AND HAVE NO CLUE AND CANT UNDERSTAND A WORD I SAID AND HUNG UP ON ME AND GOT MY NUMBER TO CALL BACK AND NEVER DID!!! PISSED IS CORRECT, BUT NOT WITH CONSUMER JUST THIS FAKE *** COMPANY!!!

Element Electronics - Disconnected

I was disconnected in the middle of a support call due to my TV shutting off and freezing with a colored screen. I never received a call back. What's the use of getting the phone nuber ir you arr not going to return the call?
1.4
#1207303

Element Electronics - RUDE & INCOMPETENT

Extremely rude & foreign customer service. Could not understand woman i spoke with. Repeatedly had me troubleshoot a broken tv. Will return my product & buy a different brand.
#1205848

Element Electronics - Help garantia

Element Electronics - Help garantia
Numero de caso 660016 nesecito ayuda porque llamo y no han podido ayudarme en la llamada no hablan español
#1203817