We just opened our new Element 50" tv that we purchased at Target and the screen is not all the way in the frame at the top and the screen is cracked !Target does not want to stand behind it as we did not get an "extended warranty" and element does not cover what they consider damage.

What a way to get consumers money !

DO NOT buy from Target or purchase element electronics !JUNK JUNK JUNK Target will give us store credit for less than 1/2 of what was paid , but who wants to buy more *** from a retailer that does not stand behind its products.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Element Electronics and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Element Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Element Electronics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Element Electronics?

Comments

Element Electronics - TV SHUTS OFF AFTER 5 SECONDS Element Electronics "I bought the Element 65 inch smart tv with wifi after saving for my super bowl party. I had the tv delivered to my freight forwarder and it was shipped..." Read more Element Electronics - Cracked Screens Element Electronics "I bought two 32 inch flat screen televisions last year around black Friday from Walmart and now both screens are cracked. You can see the picture but there are lines..." Read more Element Electronics - Elefw195 Tv Review from Weehawken Township, New Jersey Element Electronics "I have a 19"" flat screen and is showing on the screen no media device can you help me to get it working the way it was please ..." Read more Element Electronics - Tv Review from Alexander City, Alabama Element Electronics "I am having an identical issue on a 60...green lines...sent pics over and over...told me to recycle at bestbuy but ours won't take anything over 32 inches...bought useless warranty from..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more