We just opened our new Element 50" tv that we purchased at Target and the screen is not all the way in the frame at the top and the screen is cracked !Target does not want to stand behind it as we did not get an "extended warranty" and element does not cover what they consider damage.
What a way to get consumers money !
DO NOT buy from Target or purchase element electronics !JUNK JUNK JUNK Target will give us store credit for less than 1/2 of what was paid , but who wants to buy more *** from a retailer that does not stand behind its products.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Element 50-Inch Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "I recently purchased a kitten from Rebecca Sprague at http://silvercattery.com/. I was so excited to finally pick up my kittens at the airport as they were a surprise for my..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."