We just opened our new Element 50" tv that we purchased at Target and the screen is not all the way in the frame at the top and the screen is cracked !Target does not want to stand behind it as we did not get an "extended warranty" and element does not cover what they consider damage.
What a way to get consumers money !
DO NOT buy from Target or purchase element electronics !JUNK JUNK JUNK Target will give us store credit for less than 1/2 of what was paid , but who wants to buy more *** from a retailer that does not stand behind its products.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Element 50-Inch Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "Bought my Element TV for my daughter on her 11th birthday August 30 at Walmart!!! around that time. Sometime in September her Dad finally put it up on the..."
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "I recently purchased a kitten from Rebecca Sprague at http://silvercattery.com/. I was so excited to finally pick up my kittens at the airport as they were a surprise for my..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."