Columbia City, Indiana

We just opened our new Element 50" tv that we purchased at Target and the screen is not all the way in the frame at the top and the screen is cracked !Target does not want to stand behind it as we did not get an "extended warranty" and element does not cover what they consider damage.

What a way to get consumers money !

DO NOT buy from Target or purchase element electronics !JUNK JUNK JUNK Target will give us store credit for less than 1/2 of what was paid , but who wants to buy more *** from a retailer that does not stand behind its products.

Review about: Element Electronics Tv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Element Electronics?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Element Electronics Eldft465J Review Element Electronics "We Bought an Element 55 in television for Christmas of 2012. PARENTS AND PET OWNERS BEWARE!!!!! We were watching our Element Television when all the sudden it came Crashing to..." Read more Element Electronics - Review about Element Tv from Taylor, Texas Element Electronics "Bought my Element TV for my daughter on her 11th birthday August 30 at Walmart!!! around that time. Sometime in September her Dad finally put it up on the..." Read more Element Electronics - Excellent Element 50" Full HD 1080P LCD HDTV Element Electronics "I really like this TV. I have owned it for bout 1 year now. The thing was an impulse buy when my Samsung died on me. Didn't know what to..." Read more Element Electronics - Will not honor warranty Element Electronics "32" TV failed on February 10, 2017, Purchased September 13, 2016. Sticker with serial number shows manufacture date of May, 2016. Submitted a copy of duplicate sales receipt given to..." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Sorry Truck driver Allied Van Lines "Driver ripped a 15 foot limb out of my 300yr old live oak and left if in the street, So Im out in the street saw up this huge limb..." Read more