Columbia City, Indiana

We just opened our new Element 50" tv that we purchased at Target and the screen is not all the way in the frame at the top and the screen is cracked !Target does not want to stand behind it as we did not get an "extended warranty" and element does not cover what they consider damage.

Related: Element Electronics - Only had TV for 16 months and the screen went out on it

What a way to get consumers money !

DO NOT buy from Target or purchase element electronics !JUNK JUNK JUNK Target will give us store credit for less than 1/2 of what was paid , but who wants to buy more *** from a retailer that does not stand behind its products.

Review about: Element 50-Inch Tv.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Element Electronics Tv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Element Electronics?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Element Electronics Eldft465J Review Element Electronics "We Bought an Element 55 in television for Christmas of 2012. PARENTS AND PET OWNERS BEWARE!!!!! We were watching our Element Television when all the sudden it came Crashing to..." Read more Element Electronics E4sft551 Tv Review Element Electronics "Yes. My TV went out. Element customer Care had me recycle my TV (take it to dump and said they would issue me a $400 credit. The purchase price. That..." Read more Element Electronics - Review about Element Tv from Dayton, Tennessee Element Electronics "I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics..." Read more Element Electronics - Review about Element Tv from Taylor, Texas Element Electronics "Bought my Element TV for my daughter on her 11th birthday August 30 at Walmart!!! around that time. Sometime in September her Dad finally put it up on the..." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more