Chicago, Illinois

I bought two 32 inch flat screen televisions last year around black Friday from Walmart and now both screens are cracked.You can see the picture but there are lines appearing in the background.

It started with one horitonzal line but now the lines seems to be spreading. Horizontal and vertical lines. The television has not been moved since I purchased them. My second television has the same problem.

I don't know if this can be repaired.I am upset because both television sets are only a year old.

Review about: Element Electronics Tv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Element Electronics?

Comments

Sean
Manhattan, Kansas, United States #1340496

I have the same problem with mine when I contacted they wanted pictures of the corners and the screen and was told that

The warranty that is included with your TV covers manufacturing defects and product failure for a period of one year. The description that you sent us is considered physical damage and is not covered under the warranty. If this is an item that you just received and was like that when you took it our of the box we recommend that you contact the retailer to do an exchange.

Regards,

Element Electronics Customer Support

Well I will no longer be buying element products