I bought two 32 inch flat screen televisions last year around black Friday from Walmart and now both screens are cracked.You can see the picture but there are lines appearing in the background.

It started with one horitonzal line but now the lines seems to be spreading. Horizontal and vertical lines. The television has not been moved since I purchased them. My second television has the same problem.

I don't know if this can be repaired.I am upset because both television sets are only a year old.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $250. The author is overall dissatisfied with Element Electronics and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Element Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Element Electronics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Element Electronics?

Comments

Manhattan, Kansas, United States #1340496

I have the same problem with mine when I contacted they wanted pictures of the corners and the screen and was told that

The warranty that is included with your TV covers manufacturing defects and product failure for a period of one year. The description that you sent us is considered physical damage and is not covered under the warranty. If this is an item that you just received and was like that when you took it our of the box we recommend that you contact the retailer to do an exchange.

Regards,

Element Electronics Customer Support

Well I will no longer be buying element products