My son was so excited to purchase this TV.He had saved his allowance for almost two years to purchase a big screen TV.
I'm a single mom working two jobs to pay the mortgage and fund his college soccer dreams. My son stood like a trooper for several hours praying to be receive one of the coveted TV tickets from Target. This is where God is Great and People are not. God blessed him his wish, unfortunately the people over at Element are crazy *** mean and thought it would be a good idea to dump a bunch of crappy televisions on the unsuspecting public.
This TV started hinting at death ONLY 6 Months after purchase and 5 months after initial use. My son waited until Christmas to gift it to himself, yea he IS that cool. I am so ticked off! I want to shank Element and Target who are no better BECAUSE that useless warranty they hustle folks into buying is exactly that.
Targets warranty is no good until year 2, after the manufactures one year warranty. Pretty genius considering their electronics don't make it outside the first year. I WAS a devout Red Circle Boutique shopper, red card in hand always ready to drop a couple $$$ at the blink of an eye. NOT NOW!
Now Target is the red-haired step sibling to Wally. The next TV purchase I make next year, because it will take me that long to come up with money to replace my sons, will NOT be at Target nor will it be American made by ELEMENT. What a sad sad representation of American integrity and work ethics.
I am sure you were not raised this way.As an American who takes pride in a job well done, I am ashamed of every one involved in this obvious defective product dump.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tv Purchase
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "I found a Feathered forward style. I have not trusted anyone to cut my hair in over 20 years. I had no idea Super Cuts and other franchise places were..."
- "I had photos showing trees were neglected, north star would rather deny claim and hire not one but 2 attorneys than pay to fix my car. I leave you as..."
- "Not sure where to begin with these people. I received a call from a guy named Jim Parker, who said he was with the sheriff's office (918 area code, same..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "I WAS TOLD THAT I NEEDED TO SEND THE GREEN DOT CARDS FROM WALMART,RITE AID ETC. EVERYONE SELLS THEM. I SENT THE SCAMMER THE $2000.00 THEY WANTED FOR A JEEP..."