Element Electronics - 50in Element TV went out 7 months after purchase
My son was so excited to purchase this TV.He had saved his allowance for almost two years to purchase a big screen TV.
I'm a single mom working two jobs to pay the mortgage and fund his college soccer dreams. My son stood like a trooper for several hours praying to be receive one of the coveted TV tickets from Target. This is where God is Great and People are not. God blessed him his wish, unfortunately the people over at Element are crazy *** mean and thought it would be a good idea to dump a bunch of crappy televisions on the unsuspecting public.
This TV started hinting at death ONLY 6 Months after purchase and 5 months after initial use. My son waited until Christmas to gift it to himself, yea he IS that cool. I am so ticked off! I want to shank Element and Target who are no better BECAUSE that useless warranty they hustle folks into buying is exactly that.
Targets warranty is no good until year 2, after the manufactures one year warranty. Pretty genius considering their electronics don't make it outside the first year. I WAS a devout Red Circle Boutique shopper, red card in hand always ready to drop a couple $$$ at the blink of an eye. NOT NOW!
Now Target is the red-haired step sibling to Wally. The next TV purchase I make next year, because it will take me that long to come up with money to replace my sons, will NOT be at Target nor will it be American made by ELEMENT. What a sad sad representation of American integrity and work ethics.
I am sure you were not raised this way.As an American who takes pride in a job well done, I am ashamed of every one involved in this obvious defective product dump.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tv Purchase
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "I purchased a new entertainment center and got "used", paid for delivery and entertainment center was set up leaning, delivery guys said they would be back next day and of..."
- "I made a terrible mistake in giving UPS one more chance at shipping my eBay sales shipements. I shipped a package 8 days ago (should have taken no more than five..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."