Element Electronics - Picture freezes and flashes after about an hour of use.

11 months after I bought this product from Target, the picture started flashing intermittently.The screen will freeze and flash for about a minute and continue to do this every five minutes or so.

I found a website that claimed it had a 24 month manufacturers warranty so I called Element's non-customer service where they said they could do nothing about it. Long story short, I can pay the price of the TV to have it fixed or just buy another one.

I assure you it will NOT be an Element television.This one will become "yard art" at the local land fill.

More Review Details

Television/ Radio
Review rating
4 out of 5
review #479493 by anonymous

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Element Electronics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
DK

Jul 09, 2014 #838112

Bought a 50" Element TV on black friday of 2013. 4 months later the TV goes completely out. We were informed by Element that these TVs were made specifically for Black Friday and that they had been having problems with them but no parts to fix them. Offered to refund money or 40" TV. Had to return TV to get refund. They sent us a label to ship back by FedEx. TV got damaged in shipping and Fedex want cover because it wasn't reported at time of delivery, Element says since Fedex want cover its not there problem. In other words we got screwed out of a TV and refund. Want ever buy another Element or TV on black friday. Makes a bad name for American made products. We purchased the 2 year warranty from Target but couldnt use it because it still was under manufactures warranty.

0 0 Reply
anonymous

Mar 16, 2014 #795591

It is really too bad that people are having so much trouble with the Element TVs. These TVs are made in the US. I have read all kinds of bad reviews on them on many different sites.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Element Electronics.
Filing a new complaint about
×