Element Electronics - Picture freezes and flashes after about an hour of use.
11 months after I bought this product from Target, the picture started flashing intermittently.The screen will freeze and flash for about a minute and continue to do this every five minutes or so.
I found a website that claimed it had a 24 month manufacturers warranty so I called Element's non-customer service where they said they could do nothing about it. Long story short, I can pay the price of the TV to have it fixed or just buy another one.
I assure you it will NOT be an Element television.This one will become "yard art" at the local land fill.119500c2 review #479493
You may also like
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "On November 11, 2012 we bought a bag of Kirkland Healthy Weight dog food instead of the regular Kirkland Mature dog food which we regularly use. The bag of..."
- "Horrible customer service! I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping. After the first year was up, I didn't want..."
- "once you buy an RV from there you are pretty much done they don't care about you anymore I bought an RV which was mice infested *** everywhere buyer beware..."
- "Purchased a $50.00 West Marine outer zip up long sleeve SPF WHITE shirt, wore it twice, washed it according to instructions and shirt came perfectly white except for one whole..."
- "I ordered flowers for my friends birthday at 10 am. I paid about $6 extra for a delivery before 3 pm. I ordered the picture as is. Total came to..."
- "Well I want to say after all the bad reviews I read here and there I was hesitant to go there but I did anyways. I had a temp top..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE..."