Element Electronics - Picture freezes and flashes after about an hour of use.
11 months after I bought this product from Target, the picture started flashing intermittently.The screen will freeze and flash for about a minute and continue to do this every five minutes or so.
I found a website that claimed it had a 24 month manufacturers warranty so I called Element's non-customer service where they said they could do nothing about it. Long story short, I can pay the price of the TV to have it fixed or just buy another one.
I assure you it will NOT be an Element television.This one will become "yard art" at the local land fill.review #479493
You may also like
- "I have sat here and read all of these complaints and must say I think I have made my choice and am going to end my services. From day one..."
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "I have not been a Comcast customer for several years, however, some of my neighbors are. There is a Comcast cable box attached to the side of my townhouse...."
- "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..."
- "I placed an order with OFFICEDESIGNS.COM (OFFICE DESIGNS) on Saturday May 4th, 2013 for two Humanscale desks after following a link to their website for low prices on the product...."
- "The shipping label said it all. Disappointed that I hadn't purchased European made furniture let alone at least American made. $440 ($100 off the normal $550) + 125 for shipping..."
- "I purchased this dining room Marble table and chairs set from Uniquities Furniture about six months ago.. This table is very heavy and has never been moved since delivered and..."
- " Between 2009 and 2011 we bought several pieces of furniture from the Willow Wood RTG in Northwest Houston totaling about $6000.00 dlls. Among those was a dining room set that included..."
- "Terribly disappointed in the outcome. ClearChoice Dental Implant of Overland Park, Kansas has advertisements on television/internet advertising excellent outcomes but this is far from the case. The impressions for..."