Element Electronics - Marc L Tjaden
We bought a 40"LCD HDTV from Target on black friday 2012.It was great at first but then we started to notice that it would shut itself off, finally it shut itself off last night and we cannot turn it back on.
We cannot find the reciept nor do we have the box. It's too bad that as big of a retailer that Target is they could not help us out. So now my family and I are without a TV, thank you Target.
I even called element tv and they could not do anything without a reciept.And after some exploring on their website I found out that the model number on my TV does not exist!106997a6 review #374904
You may also like
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "A quick fame moment for the Moroccan Actress Maryam Hassouni. Her parents Alia and Abdelbaki Hassouni are Moroccan and moved to the Netherlands a few years before Maryam was born..."
- "After months of shotty service and incorrect bills, we finally cancelled our DirecTV account after almost 10 years of being a customer. They couldn't have cared less and the months..."
- "All I asked for was to talk to an Admin because I thought his/her job performance was VERY POOR and I cant even believe they act so stubborn. I don't..."
- "The area that I repaired was on the left side of the center cushion. I used the Permatex part #80902 leather and vinyl repair kit and I was able to..."
- "Bought a samsung 45h700 model. Just over 30 days into it the machine over fills the water causing it to unbalance and make grinding sound. The dryer is also leaking...."
- "Nasty carpet, peeling wallpaper, nasty bathroom with bad repairs, badly repaired ceiling leaks, linens that smelled of urine, missing pool tiles and the Continental Breakfast was ridiculous! Coffee tasted..."
- "I too also worked for 1015 Transit and regretted every minute of it. Let me tell you what I noticed and dealt with while working. A certain driver..."
- "I replaced my element and then knobs, burner, and fan went haywire. After 2 repairmen and $$ finally found that the stunt for the element had been put in on..."