We bought a 40"LCD HDTV from Target on black friday 2012.It was great at first but then we started to notice that it would shut itself off, finally it shut itself off last night and we cannot turn it back on.
We cannot find the reciept nor do we have the box. It's too bad that as big of a retailer that Target is they could not help us out. So now my family and I are without a TV, thank you Target.
I even called element tv and they could not do anything without a reciept.And after some exploring on their website I found out that the model number on my TV does not exist!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "It's so funny, we just bought a 50" for $368 and my fiancé was reading on the Walmart website on the way home all these positive comments about the color..."
- "This was an unauthorized transaction I agreed to pay shipping only ($5.00) approximately,so how did they get over and beyond the shipping fee almost $100.00.They stated the product was free..."
- "I am an intertribal police officer that PROTECTS children against predators. In "Adult Chat" I issued a statement to that fact, and VONNIE private messaged me, and kicked me out..."
- "My family and I checked into the Great Wolf Lodge on July 2. When we arrived and went to our room, we were shocked at the size of the room...."
- "Paid extra for 3 day shipping. Got items over a month later. WRONG sizes and grossly larger than their website says. Emailed what they think customer service..."
- ""you are not buying directly from etsy,[...] etsy does not pre-screen sellers and therefore does not guarantee or endorse any items sold on etsy or any content posted by sellers..."
- "We bought a power dual reclining couch from La-Z-Boy back in November 2014. We chose a synthetic "leather-like" surface in the showroom due to its warm feel that's unlike traditional..."