Element Electronics - Marc L Tjaden
We bought a 40"LCD HDTV from Target on black friday 2012.It was great at first but then we started to notice that it would shut itself off, finally it shut itself off last night and we cannot turn it back on.
We cannot find the reciept nor do we have the box. It's too bad that as big of a retailer that Target is they could not help us out. So now my family and I are without a TV, thank you Target.
I even called element tv and they could not do anything without a reciept.And after some exploring on their website I found out that the model number on my TV does not exist!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "This was an unauthorized transaction I agreed to pay shipping only ($5.00) approximately,so how did they get over and beyond the shipping fee almost $100.00.They stated the product was free..."
- "Two weeks ago I was on my 30 minute lunch break and decided to go to Taco Bell, which is a 3 minute drive from where I work. When..."
- "I have some photos of my balding spots, my broken off hair, and the sores all overy head after using this product. As you can see from the picture..."
- "This life proof case has cost me OVER $860.00!...I still have $168.00 to pay on a totally RUINED iPHONE 6, and now I have to buy a new phone which..."
- "Not worth the savings. We had an extremely unsafe vehicle!! The exterior of our car was dinged and beat up but the inside was clean. After having the car 4-5..."
- "Not only did I place the order almost 2 months ago, had to chase CARID as they had not advised me of such after 3 weeks to find out that..."