Element Electronics - Element Repair Tech left TV showing upside down
I've back and forth for over six months with Element Electronics trying to get them to fix or replace this TV that was purchased in Dec.2012, I have had three repair technicians come to my home and was unable to fix it with the parts that was sent.
The last one left the TV showing upside down and told me to call the company. They're now telling me that I need to pay to have it shipped if I want it replaced. If this is what made in America gives me, I'll take my chances with China. I have never had to deal with a company like this that has no regards for consumers who purchase their products.
To buy a TV and only watch it for less than 4 months is unreal to me. Besides this Co., I have since refuse to shop at Target where this TV was purchase.
I was told by one of the workers that they found out the TV were not good and did nothing to stop customers from buying them.They're all a consumer rip-offs!!!!!review #451160
You may also like
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "I contracted with BadCat Interactive, LLC (www.badcatinteractive.com) to revise a digital poster. About the same time I contracted with them I lost my job but thought I would..."
- "I really documented all the details for sharing my problem purposes. I will upload images and recordings. 1. We finish the contract from Prism TV and internet did not continue..."
- "The website states over and over again both in text and images that there is a 100% money back guarantee, no risk, etc. When trying to obtain a refund, you..."
- "I am not going to chilis in Orlando again ...2nd visit and waited more 30 min.....then took 2 hrs to get our food and forgot one of our guest.....we..."
- "I had my oil changed at the aamco in Naples Florida. Drove home parked my car in the garage. The next morning there is atleast a quert of oil on..."
- "Evidence is evidence so whatever ..."
- "Recall 2001 GMC JIMMY,#01073A&B/01V364000 Ext.Lighting Brake Switch/No rear brake lights. I'm told that service was completed on my vehicle in '02 but another recall came out in 2008 stating the..."
- "I ordered the two pack set of sheets by Concierge Collection from HSN. When I received them, one set had bed bug blood staines all over it. Sent them..."