Element Electronics - Element Repair Tech left TV showing upside down
I've back and forth for over six months with Element Electronics trying to get them to fix or replace this TV that was purchased in Dec.2012, I have had three repair technicians come to my home and was unable to fix it with the parts that was sent.
The last one left the TV showing upside down and told me to call the company. They're now telling me that I need to pay to have it shipped if I want it replaced. If this is what made in America gives me, I'll take my chances with China. I have never had to deal with a company like this that has no regards for consumers who purchase their products.
To buy a TV and only watch it for less than 4 months is unreal to me. Besides this Co., I have since refuse to shop at Target where this TV was purchase.
I was told by one of the workers that they found out the TV were not good and did nothing to stop customers from buying them.They're all a consumer rip-offs!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday I tried logging into my account on Listia. I sent them a email asking if they could help me out. They sent me a email saying my account was..."
- "Tv don't turn on . Just a red light turns on..."
- "I've been a pretty faithful consumer of AT&T for some time. Until I found out that my Smart phone that was stolen in July 2012 was never shut down and..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I am new to the area and visted a family dollar store. The website states that they close at 10:00 pm which is false because they close at 9:00pm. I..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "My unit caused me a lockout after stopping at a Walgreens store on my way to work. The store is in the next parking lot. I got in and out..."
- "Please beware if you are planning to purchase anything from this seller. This website is not up to par of 2015 online shopping which I do almost 90% of..."
- "I have been trying to get a lease to my home since I moved in, I have had a leak in my bathroom sink since March 2015 and even though..."