Element Electronics - Element Repair Tech left TV showing upside down
I've back and forth for over six months with Element Electronics trying to get them to fix or replace this TV that was purchased in Dec.2012, I have had three repair technicians come to my home and was unable to fix it with the parts that was sent.
The last one left the TV showing upside down and told me to call the company. They're now telling me that I need to pay to have it shipped if I want it replaced. If this is what made in America gives me, I'll take my chances with China. I have never had to deal with a company like this that has no regards for consumers who purchase their products.
To buy a TV and only watch it for less than 4 months is unreal to me. Besides this Co., I have since refuse to shop at Target where this TV was purchase.
I was told by one of the workers that they found out the TV were not good and did nothing to stop customers from buying them.They're all a consumer rip-offs!!!!!review #451160
You may also like
- "Yesterday I called ATT to inform them that they left open a wiring box on the street in front of my house. It's one of those iron boxes on the..."
- "Over the last many months that I have contacted Mediacom multiple time monthly, My internet speed varies from .01Mbits to 11.45Mbits every Day. today was the same, up and down..."
- "After four months of promises and Maino Ikime has yet to finish my website and make even the simplest corrections to finish my site. I am down hundreds and hundreds..."
- "Last night I visited Denny's in Key West, WORST MISTAKE I EVER MADE at the start of a vacation, already ruined my vacation experience!! I tried to send the..."
- "I had my oil changed at the aamco in Naples Florida. Drove home parked my car in the garage. The next morning there is atleast a quert of oil on..."
- "We were a mechanical sub working for them..They didnt pay us liens have been filed. Complaint Review: H.A. Sack Co. Inc. The Sack Company and SCM, Inc. 3302 Zell Miller Pkwy Statesboro, GA..."
- "Yesterday (July 3) found a 25 inch mailing tube--Priority mail-- left in my 18 inch mailboxwith the door open. Appeared to be my regular contract carrier. Found it about..."
- "One of Budapest, Hungary's worst interior designers to deal with. Hired him in 2014. Sadly he does good work, but looks can be deceiving as we all know now. Ernesto..."
- "I ordered 2 SF 49er great shirts, at $50.00 and they were wrong. They are 5he SF Giant greats names in 49er color. I have emailed the company 6 times..."