Element Electronics - Element 40" TV shuts off randomly
I bought an Element 40" TV from Target .The TV shuts off randomly .
I tried for weeks to get Target to take care of the problem and they referred me to the manufacturer ( of some company posing as Element) . At first they said that it would be covered for a tech to come to my house and fix it , then they wanted me to ship the TV to them . What was a real game changer was the fact that they wanted me to lock up $400 on a credit card and they would send a replacement TV while mine was being repaired . That, in addition to having to spend $45 to pack it and ship it to them .
Finally they referred me back to Target , and they said it was a factory warranty .
Tired of playing games .Will never shop in Target and never buy any Element products
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "I ordered a pizza 40 min later it arrives. Photo below. My kids took slices before I looked at it. This pizza was extremely BURNT. I called the place immediately..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "I ordered bi focla sun glasses from the Superstition Springs Optical. When they came in, I felt the bi focal was too low. I was told by the forceful, rude..."
- "On January 20, 2016 we saw a feature of the Fin Bed on The Today Show's "Steals and Deals" segment. We purchased a king size bed for $749 ($200 off..."
- " Have been using these guys exclusively for at least 15 yrs. Yesterday I went to have the oil changed in my 98 Saturn. I requested their 'basic oil..."