Element Electronics - Element 40" TV shuts off randomly
I bought an Element 40" TV from Target .The TV shuts off randomly .
I tried for weeks to get Target to take care of the problem and they referred me to the manufacturer ( of some company posing as Element) . At first they said that it would be covered for a tech to come to my house and fix it , then they wanted me to ship the TV to them . What was a real game changer was the fact that they wanted me to lock up $400 on a credit card and they would send a replacement TV while mine was being repaired . That, in addition to having to spend $45 to pack it and ship it to them .
Finally they referred me back to Target , and they said it was a factory warranty .
Tired of playing games .Will never shop in Target and never buy any Element products
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "It's so funny, we just bought a 50" for $368 and my fiancé was reading on the Walmart website on the way home all these positive comments about the color..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "I ordered a pizza 40 min later it arrives. Photo below. My kids took slices before I looked at it. This pizza was extremely BURNT. I called the place immediately..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "I am a former employee of Target and know this person, she is a rotten person who lives to make herself larger than life off of other peoples problems. She..."
- "I have a white carpet,with some stains and high traffic dirt. I made an appointment and was hoping for at least a cleaner carpet. I wasn't expecting miracles on the..."
- "I am particular, but I am not unreasonable. When you are paying that sort of money, you should be expecting perfection. I bought a pair of new logo of Gucci sandals..."