Element Electronics - A dude for a TV sold to me by Element products
I purchased a big screen tv a year ago christmas now 3 months after the warranty run out there is a permenant 4inch black line going down the width of it what a joke and like you saved the packaging to ship it back my number is 906-482-9298 I thought this was a good product and word of mouth goes a long way when people ask where you got you cool tv either send someone out to fix it or I take it all back and will take this up with the CEO of your company you can't sell a product for that much money only to expect it to last 15 months.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "I bought two 32 inch flat screen televisions last year around black Friday from Walmart and now both screens are cracked. You can see the picture but there are lines..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "Acer Laptop screen cracked due to missing screw. Left rear case screw cam loose or fell out, causing the top to bulge and wedge between body and screen. The screen..."
- "To whom it may concern, about BLUEHIPPO (***)I have repeatedly tried to call every number listed on your site during business hours and sent numerous customer service requests to no..."
- "I ordered three refurbished 10W iPad chargers. The products shipped quickly, the day after ordering, and arrived five days later. Unfortunately, they all arrived in non-working condition. All generated the same..."
- "I became a Metro PCS customer over a year ago. I loved the service and the plans and I have even told friends and family how great they were. I..."
- "3 years ago, I called AAA for a roadside service and the technician recommended that I buy their battery. He tauted their "6 year warranty" service and I got..."
- "I needed a Dish Network service technician to come and program a replacement DVR for me. When the technician arrived, instead of pulling his truck into my gravel driveway..."